Load bank testing for engines and generators
Our load bank facility will give you the peace of mind that your unit is ready for action when it is needed.
As part of your preventative maintenance programme, we recommend that you load bank test your equipment biannually in order to reduce the risk of power failure when you need it the most.
What’s involved in a load bank test?
- We organise for your engine or generator to be delivered to our facility.
- The engine is placed on our load bank and its performance is tested under full load conditions.
- We check all of your engine components, including the alternator, cooling system, engine fluids, air intake, exhaust and the safety shutdown system.
- We can then prove that the entire installation will deliver the power that you need.
- We return your equipment to you in perfect working order.