Rolls Royce and Dorman engine support
As the sole distributor for Perkins in Great Britain we can offer service and support for Rolls Royce diesel engines, the Dorman SE range and its successor the Perkins 4000 series.
Whether it is an original 1985 unit or a new 2010 engine with digital electronic governing we have the knowledge, experience and equipment to repair or service your engine. If it’s just a part you’re after get in touch with our dedicated team who have access to a wide range of genuine spares.
We are committed to our customer so if a major failure occurs we can remove your unit from any location meaning you don’t have to involve other contractors. And, our 'engine exchange service' will provide you with a replacement engine whilst we carry out the necessary work.
Looking for an upgrade?
With the high power demands now being placed on engines you may be looking to upgrade your original unit. With the latest design engines you can get exceptional power to weight ratio with improved serviceability, overall performance, and reliability.
Our service credentials
- All our engineers are trained to the Perkins Level 3 standard
- Access to specialist tooling, data and diagnostic equipment
- Our technical team will agree a convenient time and date for a service engineer to attend – so you can plan for engine downtime
- We only use OEM (original) manufacturer’s parts so you are assured of reliable performance and engine longevity
- All work carried out is covered by a 12 month warranty