World leaders in alternators
DiPerk stock Leroy Somer and Mecc Alte synchronous alternators – both world leaders in alternator technology. The range is rated from 5 to 2050 kVA and comes with a number of options to suit your application and make ongoing service and maintenance easy.
- Alternators are available in 2 or 4 pole options, with a 50/60 HZ frequency and single or double support.
- A wide range of flanges and couplings are available for installation.
- All have a fixed inductor with skewed slots and a rotating inductor with a damper cage.
- The windings have a 2/3 pitch to reduce the harmonic content of the voltage.
- They can function in parallel among themselves and/or in parallel with the mains.*
- The range complies with specifications such as CEI 2-3, EN 60034-1, IEC 34-1, VDE 0530 and BS 4999-5000.
- Easy access to connections and components helps future service and maintenance.
For technical information visit the Mecc Alte or Leroy Somer websites.
*Alternators with a higher power are fitted with this device as standard. Other alternators will need to be equipped with a special device.